We are proud to announce our charity of the year as Julian House!
2021 certainly may not have started as many of us had hoped for, but hopefully we have begun turning a corner with mass vaccine rolling out. However at PJP we strive to continue to grow and develop and find positive outlooks. With this in mind we are excited to have developed a new partnership with Julian House charity. This partnership was born from our desire as a team to build a relationship with an organisation doing good works in housing and at the same time, allowing us as a group of workers to:
• demonstrate we are corporately responsible
• allow us to feel even more pride in what we do at work
• help support our engagement with Landlords and Tenants
We wanted as a team to partner with a charity that meets the following criteria:
• Works across the South West region
• Given our industry, it should support with housing
• That follows the ‘Teach A Man To Fish’ principle, of providing skills and training to those who struggle with housing
It is with this in mind that we have partnered with Julian House who as well as meeting all of the above criteria, is a fantastic organisation that provides skills and support to individuals having trouble accessing and retaining housing. More on them here: https://www.julianhouse.org.uk/
So during 2021 the team at Patrick James Property will be helping raise funds for Julian House, through a number of events and initiatives. More news on these will follow.
Date for the diaries: