Patrick James Covid-19 Viewing Policy
At Patrick James Property Ltd we take our tenants and applicants wellbeing very seriously. In light of government guidelines due to Covid-19 we have created our own Viewing Policy.
Where possible we provide pre-recorded video tours of the property to each applicant. This ensures only those with a serious interest view the property and thus limits the number of viewings. Should they then wish to see the property in person we undertake strict steps to ensure the safety of both tenants, applicants and our staff:
- We always give minimum 24 hours notice of viewings
- We ask tenants to declare prior to viewings if:
- We advise current tenants to vacate the property during the viewings to limit contact
- If this is not possible, we ask tenants to ventilate the property well by opening windows where possible and keeping to a separate room to viewing applicants
- We ask all applicants to declare if:
- We provide hand sanitiser at each viewing and ensure applicants use this prior to entering a property
- We request all applicants wear a mask during the viewings
- We request applicants do not touch anything in the property
- We ask that only the essential individuals view the property e.g the perspective tenant and/or decision maker only
- Keep 2 metre distance from tenants and viewing agent
- Must make their own way between viewings if doing block viewings. The viewing agent will not be able to give you a lift. Please ensure you organise your transport accordingly
- The viewing agent will always wear a mask
- They will ensure 2 metre distance is kept
- They will provide hand sanitiser to applicants
- They will sanitise all door handles and surfaces that have been touched
Due to Covid please ensure you arrive promptly at the property. We appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times and understanding that viewings may take longer than previous appointments due to necessary sanitation procedures.
We ask you to take the necessary precautions seriously and please declare if you have any symptoms, have been in contact with someone showing symptoms, or are being shielded. We have the right to refuse viewings to any applicants should we feel there is a risk to/from the applicant, tenant or viewing agent.