We are open Monday – Friday between 9am and 5pm
During this period, our staff are working from home where they can. They can be reached by their direct email or via our office phoneline 0117 370 6452. For general inquiries please email email@example.com
We are operating on appointment only office visits. Please ensure you email firstname.lastname@example.org with 48 working hours notice to organise an appointment.
Should you need to visit the office we ask the following:
- An appointment is booked and confirmed in advance
- We request only 2 visitors are in the office at one time in order to comply with social distancing
- All visitors keep a 1 metre distance minimum from staff
- We request all visitors to sanitise their hands, on entry. Sanitiser is provided by the front door
- We request all visitors wear a mask. If you do not have a mask this can be provided. Some people don’t have to wear a face covering including for health, age or equality reasons.
- Visitors do not touch any surfaces should they be able to avoid these
- If you are returning keys, for them to be sanitised on their return
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you have any Covid symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone who has symptoms or has been tested positive for Covid19
- Use the NHS Track and Trace app by scanning the barcode provided in our venue. If you do not want to, or cannot use the app, your details will be recorded on our internal systems track and trace purposes
At PJP we ensure:
- All surfaces are wiped down post visitor appointments
- All keys are sanitised prior to giving them to tenants/contractors
- All staff members will wear a mask during appointments and meetings
- Staff will comply with social distancing
- The office is kept well ventilated at all times
More government guidelines can be found here https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/shops-and-branches#shops-2-2
MAINTENANCE & CONTRACTOR VISITS:
We take the wellbeing of our tenants and contractors seriously. If you or anyone else living in the property, are experiencing coronavirus symptoms such as:
Or you or someone living in the property are self-isolating as a result of coming into contact with someone with symptoms, please let us know immediately. We must not send a contractor or tradespeople to the property in such a situation.
Our contractors and tradespeople follow government guidelines during home visits to protect the safety of the tenants in the properties we manage, which can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/homes
During a home maintenance visit, we ask that you practise excellent hand and respiratory hygiene, maintain a two-metre distance from the workers and keep windows and doors open where possible to create ventilation.